How TONE® is Changing the Technology Industry
Increase functionality, usability, and extensibility of your technology and applications by integrating with TONE.
Changing the Technology Industry with TONE
The daily rapid expansion of the technology industry, products, and services directly affects all our lives. With the increase of internet resources, introduction of new devices, and exploration for the next great thing, it seems that tech will never stop evolving. And that's the exciting part—from discovering innovative approaches in machine learning, AI, augmented/virtual reality, IoT, robotics, and video gaming platforms— the acceleration creates opportunity, start-ups, and consumer demand.
TONE views their patented technologies in Audio-Activated QR, advanced emitters, sensors, and wearables as innovative solutions to addressing those needs in consumer engagement, worker safety, logistics, compliance, asset tracking, security, anti-piracy, and more.
Challenges in Technology
There are numerous challenges associated with technology today, primarily because it moves so fast, requires investment resources, and can be a barrier to customer adoption. Additional challenges include:
- Adapting to consumer changes in spending, buying preferences, desire to have the latest device, and peer pressure
- Continued hurdles in adopting and onboarding new technologies, especially as it relates to company processes, integration, and investments
- Delivering improved and secure software at scale whether on-premise or in the cloud
- Education of employees about security protocols, privacy, compliance, cyberthreats, and specific data breaches across the internet
TONE Transforms Technology
Every company has different approaches, strategies, and priorities to reach their customers and prospects. Some are driven by offering informational insights, others by competitive prices, and still more by toting their product superiority. What often lacks is how people perceive and interact with your brand. That's where TONE can help your business across various industries and solutions. Here's just a few examples:
- At TONE, our patented technology solutions from sensors, wearables, and advanced emitters can help mitigate risks, reduce lost products, and monitor worker's well-being
- Improved asset management with TONE technology minimizing losses, increasing revenue, and actionable data
- Enhanced engagement with customers via your TONE-enabled app and TONE-embedded media, increasing interactions and creating lasting impressions
Transforming Technology with TONE
Whatever industry you're in, technology is most likely a big part of what you produce, distribute, ship, or sell. It's critical to constant communication, multiple disciplines, language barriers, global presence, remote employees, and contacts. With TONE, you have the ability to close gaps, enhance connections, as well as reach customers.
At TONE, we focus on numerous industries ranging from retail to health care, manufacturing to media/advertising, sports to entertainment to name a few. What we get excited about is what TONE technologies can do for brands, consumers, and businesses. Our customers have shared ideas about how TONE has improved their capabilities, which we've applied to additional product development across other industries. For instance, our Audio-Activated QR solutions now help augment public safety emergency communications. With our advance emitters and sensors, we can monitor temperatures in facilities in order to stay OSHA compliant. Plus, our tracking abilities can now trace equipment, payloads on the road, and in the warehouse. All revolving around improving a company's brand health, customer satisfaction, and bottomline. We believe TONE technologies can do it for you, too.Tom Webster, CEO, TONE
Leveraging TONE enables you to make a substantial impact to an extremely large and ever-evolving industry.
It's estimated that there will be 38.6 billion Internet of Things-connected devices around the world in 2025.
Mobile Device Population
Roughly 67.5% of the global population (approximately 8.1 billion) uses smartphones in 2023.
Daily Device Usage
The average person spends 3.25 hours on their phone every day, while 1 in 5 users spends upwards of 4.5 hours daily.
Let's Get TONE-enabled!
It's as easy as 1,2,3!
Integration with TONE was designed to be quick and frictionless! Watch our demo to see just how easy it is.